All our double rooms & suites are beautifully furnished with quality beds from Dux and Jensen, and hand-stitched bedspreads and curtains. Here body and soul get a well-deserved rest after a long day out in the mountains, or some strenuous sessions around the conference table.
All bathrooms have sunken travertine slab basins or freestanding English porcelain basins and with English style taps. All rooms have rain showers with glass doors and French bath towels with Mulberry hampers.
Always included in a stay with us:
Transport to and from the trainstation
We take care of your luggage; in and out of cars or up and down stairs
Our delicious breakfast table
4-course dinner; local tasting menu
Turn-down service; Clear room before bed
Living room service; Room preparation after a good night's sleep
A host who accompanies you throughout your stay and gives you a very special and personal experience
— Olav Suite —
Olav is a large suite with spacious space for the family or a couple who want a little extra space. Here there are two bedrooms with their own bathrooms and a living room with access to a balcony with a view
The double bed in one room can be split into two single beds if desired, and in the living room the sofa can become a double bed. There is also plenty of space to fit one of our cots.
Our double rooms contain the following:
- 30 m2
- Beds for a total of 6 people
- 2 bedrooms with beds for 4 people and separate bathrooms
- 1 living room with sofa bed for 2 people.
- Balcony from the living room with a great view over Geilo
- Possibility to insert a baby bed
- 1 king-size double bed, 180 cm wide, which can be split into 2 single beds
- 1 queen-size double bed, 150 cm wide
- Sofa bed that can be pulled out to become a double bed
- Comfortable beds from Dux and Jensen
- Duvets and pillows
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Large, delicious French bath towels
- Bathroom items from Molton Brown
- Coffee machine and kettle.
- Fresh mountain water from Hallingskarvet
- Office space
- Free high speed internet