All our double rooms & suites are beautifully furnished with quality beds from Dux and Jensen, and hand-stitched bedspreads and curtains. Here body and soul get a well-deserved rest after a long day out in the mountains, or some strenuous sessions around the conference table.
All bathrooms have sunken travertine slab basins or freestanding English porcelain basins and with English style taps. All rooms have rain showers with glass doors and French bath towels with Mulberry hampers.
Always included in a stay with us:
Transport to and from the trainstation
We take care of your luggage; in and out of cars or up and down stairs
Our delicious breakfast table
4-course dinner; local tasting menu
Turn-down service; Clear room before bed
Living room service; Room preparation after a good night's sleep
A host who accompanies you throughout your stay and gives you a very special and personal experience
— Top Suite No. 10 —
At No. 10, you have plenty of space to romp on, and even an English fireplace. With 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, there is room for the whole family.
Top Suite No. 10 contains the following:
- 100 m2
- 3 bedrooms with beds for 5 people
- 2 bathrooms and a separate toilet
- Sofa nook with corner sofa and fireplace
- Option to insert extra bed and cot
- 1 king-size double bed, 180 cm wide, which can be split into 2 single beds
- 3 single beds, 90 cm wide
- Comfortable beds from Dux and Jensen
- Duvets and pillows
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Large, delicious French bath towels
- Bathroom items from Molton Brown
- Coffee machine and kettle.
- Fresh mountain water from Hallingskarvet
- Office space
- Free high speed internet